Guided by Rosa Bullis, a Kripalu Yoga Teacher, 200 RYT, Reiki Practitioner, Certified JourneyDance™ Guide, Sacred Sound Practitioner and Energy Medicine Practitioner, this four-week series offers participants an introduction to various forms of meditation and mindfulness.
Classes will be held at the Brownell House, home of the Village Improvement Society, located at 3 Meeting House Lane in Little Compton.
- Tuesday, September 19th at 9am
- Thursday, September 21st at 9am
- Tuesday, September 26th at 9am
- Thursday, September 28th at 9am
- Tuesday, October 3rd at 9am
- Thursday, October 5th at 9am
Each class will introduce a new technique followed by a practice session, which ends with a brief discussion.
Classes are free and open to all adult patrons. To register, visit or call the library at 401-635-8562.