Comics Plus Library Edition
Courtesy of the Bradford Livingston Memorial Book Fund, patrons of the Brownell Library now have access to Comics Plus Library Edition, which grants them instant access to thousands of digital comic books and graphic novels.
Please note, you must have a library card issued by the Brownell Library to use this service.
To register your account and get started, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.rbdigital.com/brownellri/service/comicsplus
- Click the phrase “Create new account” in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your library card number (all numbers, no spaces) and click “Next.”
- Type in your name and email address, and choose a password. Make sure to remember it!
- Once you’ve confirmed your password, click “Create Account.”
- Your account is now created. Click “Get Started” to begin browsing comics.
A smartphone app is also available for mobile devices:
- Click here to download the Comics Plus Library Edition app for iPhone/iPad,
- Click here to download the Comics Plus Library Edition app for Android.
For a detailed guide on using the Comics Plus app and website, click here.